Like it or not, social media is here to stay and it is changing the way our culture communicates and interacts with one another. This is the FIRST of a two-part interview I conducted with Jamie Rowe, who serves as the social media coordinator for The RESCUE Church. In this interview, you will hear some compelling reasons why your church should engage social media and not resist it. You will also hear some practical advice for some things to do and not to do when it comes to social media.
Below are the links to some of the resources that you will hear mentioned in the interview:
- The RESCUE Church on Facebook.
- The RESCUE Church on Twitter.
- The RESCUE Church on Instagram.
- The RESCUE Church on Pinterest.
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuck
- Rich Birch (excellent blog)
- John Loomer
- Visual Church Media
- Michael Hyatt
- Seth Godin (this is the one I couldn’t think of in the interview)
If you would like to contact Jamie directly with any comments or questions, her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org