In this episode, I am really “preaching to myself” as I am currently praying through some big vision items in the life of The RESCUE Church. On one hand I sense God is calling us to go to the next level in some pretty awesome ways, but on the other hand I find myself struggling to believe that our little church is capable of accomplishing some of these things.
So in this episode I label the following 9 ways to avoid falling into the trap of a poverty mindset:
- Believe that God wants to use me for a great purpose!
- Believe that God actually desires to bless me and give me good things.
- Believe that my best days are ahead!
- Magnify the greatness of God!
- Be careful about the people I surround myself with and allow to speak into my life.
- Be generous, both as an individual and as a church.
- Learn to think like successful people.
- Read stories of other people’s success in all areas of life.
- Celebrate stories of other people’s success in life.
What are some other things you would add to this list?