Hey pastor, have you ever felt lonely in ministry and wished you had a team of people to help you in the work God has called you to? The good news is that God desires to surround you with a team of people to do just that!
I believe that if God is going to do something great through your ministry it will be vital to develop a team of people to do it with, because a team can accomplish more than any single individual.
In this podcast episode I list 9 things that you need to do in order to embrace the concept that “WE is better than ME”:
- I need to ask God for a team.
- I need to recruit a team.
- I need to motivate and inspire my team! (Click HERE to learn how to add staff to your rural church on a limited budget.)
- I need to train, equip, and release my team.
- I need to LEAD my team.
- I need to serve my team.
- I need to laugh with my team.
- I need to lean on my team. (Click HERE to here the story of why I’m leaning extra hard on my team right now.)
- I need to appreciate my team.