A good coach can add incredible value to your life, leadership, and ministry.
- A coach will provide you with insight from a different perspective. They see things you don’t see.
- A coach will share their experience with you.
- A coach will give you encouragement and motivation.
- A coach will call out the best in you and push you to greater heights.
- A coach will provide you with accountability.
- A coach will ask good questions and offer creative ideas.
- A coach will bring credibility to changes you need to make in your church.
- A coach will save you time and money.
- A coach will help you go farther…faster!
In this podcast episode I’m excited to share with you a brand new resource that we are making available to a limited number of small-town and rural pastors.
The Small Town Big Church Coaching Network is a 6-month opportunity for you to have access to two coaches who not only have a heart for small-town pastors, but bring years of proven and practical ideas and experience to the table. Through this coaching network myself and Travis Stephens will walk along side you and help you go farther, faster in your church!
To reserve your spot in this coaching network CLICK HERE!
Here is the link to register for the Rural Matters Conference I mentioned in the show.