In this episode of the Small Town Big Church podcast I answer the following questions from the audience:
- Is seminary necessary for being a pastor?
- How do you describe a growing leader?
- What are two or three things that you have to do daily in order to grow?
- How would you advise young or beginning leaders to grow as you have grown?
- What do you do when you know you aren’t leading/growing as you should?
- What are three things that are essential for any leader to grow?
- When you feel inadequate for a subject, how do you respond?
I invite you to connect with me and check out even more resources on SmallTownBigChurch.com